- Wraparound Childcare
- Parents' Evening Dates
- Prospective Parents Information
- School Prospectus
- Starting in Year 7
- Parent Forum
- Parent Opportunities
- Free School Meals
- Helping Your Daughter to Learn
- Trips, Visits and Residentials
- Keeping Safe On-Line
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Homework Projects
- Concerns and complaints
- Helping your Child with her GCSE Examinations
- Progress Reviews and Profiles
- Assessment for Learning
- Sex and Relationships Education (SRE)
- Safeguarding of Students
- Drugs Education
Admissions to EGA, which is a community school, are administered by Islington Council Admissions Team. Our published admissions number is 180. You can apply for a place at EGA either online or using a paper application. For more information, or to request an application form, please call 0207 527 2000 or call at 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR.
To apply online, go to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions and follow the link for London eAdmissions.
Places are offered based on statutory admissions criteria as follows:
- Students with a statement of special educational needs
- Children who are looked after by the local authority
- Siblings already at EGA
- Social or medical needs
- Distance – all remaining places will be offered under the distance criterion with priority offered to those who live closest to the school
In the event of oversubscription, the above criteria will be applied.
Terms & holidays
The following award winners were presented with their Jack Petchey Islington Award for their excellence in achievement and leadership. Ayan Mohamed Tasnim Begum Safiya Abdillahi Clara Angus-Lane Salwa Nida Yasmin Efthymiadou...